Sunday, September 12, 2004

Changes in the trip : Chloe

We haven't writen for a while and the status of our bike trip has changed. I had to make the dessision to stop biking. I started getting light headed/dizzy about a week before we met up to bike with Chirs's parents. Our planned stay in Toronto for 2 weeks turned into a month because i was still not feeling any better and i started getting headachs. So we decided to to take the train to Montreal to see my freinds Jamie and Dave, and Chris's Aunt Anne and Uncle Don and I really wanted to see Montreal. Then I took a flight back to Edmonton form there.

Chris decided to keep biking from Montreal. He has been pulling off some 185km days (wow). When I talked to him 2 days ago he was in Dalhousie, which is on the Quebec/New Brunswick bourder looking out to the Ocean. He said it was very windy because of how exposed it is there, he was also getting rained on fairly heavily form the tail end of huricane Frances. I hope he gets some dryer days to come.

I'm relaxing at my moms. I have been seeing my doctor here, and am basicly waiting for more tests to get done. He dosen't know whats going on with out more tests and it takes a month or more to get an apointment for some of this stuff. It just fristrating having to wait.
Chris fly's to Edmonton the begining of October and we will head back to Canmore shortly after. I'm looing forward to being back in Canmore, I'm dreaming of mountains.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your health problems Chloe. We had been following the course of your trip ever since we met you and Chris on Dogtooth Lake and had wondered what had happened to your trip. You gave our family a bit of shelter from the rain while we waited out the rain that day. Wish you a speedy recovery.

The Froese family ( Phil, Vera, Heather and Katrina)

September 13, 2004 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home